Pages

Friday 17 May 2013

The Ibuprofen Trial Weeks

So it has been 2 weeks and 3 days since I last went to the doctor and he 'prescribed' me ibuprofen for my constant pain! 
The question now is, do I feel any better for it?

Well the last two days I have been in more pain than I have ever been in. The pain in my legs is the worst yet and the Ibuprofen isn't even touching the sides. It hurts to walk or stand and they still hurt when I lay down. I would have loved to of spent the last two days in bed resting but because I am a mum and have two little ones to look after that is impossible.

The pain feels like a dull achy kind of pain and my legs feel really heavy. The pain is more pronounced around my knees and hips. It almost feels like I need to put my legs up in the air and stretch them out to relieve the pain.

I haven't done anything different this week to normal, yoga on Tuesday and swimming on Wednesday and the pain started on Thursday. I do however have a cold so maybe my immune system is weakened which is causing the pain? 

I have an appointment next Wednesday to discuss whether the Ibuprofen has helped at all, I think I know the answer to that. Now I suppose I just have to wait and see what he says next. I just want to know what's wrong with me!

No comments:

Post a Comment